5tKgaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5tK is an up and coming Smite team. We are relatively new and hope to be a team that people will want to keep an eye on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
www.smite.guru www.teirmonster.com www.smitefire.com www.smitestuff.com

Week of 4/19 Patch Notes *LIVE*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
5tKRockshocka

5tKRockshocka

Week of 4/19 Patch Notes *LIVE* Empty
PostSubject: Week of 4/19 Patch Notes *LIVE*   Week of 4/19 Patch Notes *LIVE* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:10 pm

twitch.tv/smitegame

They are going over next weeks patch notes live if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
5tKRockshocka

5tKRockshocka

PostSubject: Re: Week of 4/19 Patch Notes *LIVE*   Week of 4/19 Patch Notes *LIVE* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:36 pm

Bastet got her nerf, so her burst damage is now lower. Didn't touch her ultimate unfortunately, just her passive and her number 3.
Back to top Go down
Burlyflash

Burlyflash

PostSubject: Re: Week of 4/19 Patch Notes *LIVE*   Week of 4/19 Patch Notes *LIVE* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:45 pm

Did you see everyone in the chat section? Everyone was rioting for Ullr to get a nerf lol

Apprently mlc_stealth was saying he has the highest dmg cieling for adc and that his stun was too long. I knew I liked him for a reason Wink
Back to top Go down
http://tiermonster.com/p/Burlyflash
5tKRockshocka

5tKRockshocka

PostSubject: Re: Week of 4/19 Patch Notes *LIVE*   Week of 4/19 Patch Notes *LIVE* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:54 pm

Nah I didn't catch that. I'm looking forward to playing this new good in a support role though. I think he's going to be a strong Guardian/support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week of 4/19 Patch Notes *LIVE*   Week of 4/19 Patch Notes *LIVE* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week of 4/19 Patch Notes *LIVE*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
5tKgaming :: Made2Game :: Team 5tK :: General-
Jump to: