5tKgaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5tK is an up and coming Smite team. We are relatively new and hope to be a team that people will want to keep an eye on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
www.smite.guru www.teirmonster.com www.smitefire.com www.smitestuff.com

Rant: Public games.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prescious

Prescious

Rant: Public games. Empty
PostSubject: Rant: Public games.   Rant: Public games. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:13 am

I can't stand playing in random games.  It really does suck.  You have people that don't want to play a full game, and for whatever reason, feel you get better by surrendering, or just giving up 8 minutes into it.  I'm lost by the point of this.  It's really baffling.  Really.
Back to top Go down
Gamana

Gamana

PostSubject: Re: Rant: Public games.   Rant: Public games. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:50 pm

I feel your pain. Nothing is worse then Trolls and quiters, and sadly they are abundant in every video gam I've ever played.
Back to top Go down
Prescious

Prescious

PostSubject: Re: Rant: Public games.   Rant: Public games. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:14 pm

Gamana wrote:
I feel your pain. Nothing is worse then Trolls and quiters, and sadly they are abundant in every video gam I've ever played.

I can't really complain about the trolls, as i'm probably one of the biggest around when I feel like it. Just the fact of playing a game, which in itself is a waste of time if we are being completely honest, and then adding in not even trying, just turning the game on and complaining or standing there is mind boggling. Go touch yourself to pokemon comic books if that's what you're wanting to do. Same end result.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant: Public games.   Rant: Public games. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant: Public games.
Page 1 of 1