5tKgaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5tK is an up and coming Smite team. We are relatively new and hope to be a team that people will want to keep an eye on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
www.smite.guru www.teirmonster.com www.smitefire.com www.smitestuff.com

Last Man Standing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamana

Gamana

Last Man Standing  Empty
PostSubject: Last Man Standing    Last Man Standing  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Okay so we will have to eliminate the Hulk from this conversation to be fair. If all the Avengers were locked in arena to fight to the death who would come out alive? Who would be runner up? Who would die first?

1-Hawk Eye
2-Ant man
3-Wasp
4-THor
5-Iorn Man
6-Black Panther
7-Captian America
Back to top Go down
Gamana

Gamana

Last Man Standing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Man Standing    Last Man Standing  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:50 pm

I think first guy to die has to be Ant Man for 2 reasons he’s a pacifist and would be trying to find a way out of fighting, and secondly he would try and protect Wasp because he loves her.

I think the battle would come down to Thor and the Black Panther. I feel like in the end Thor would take him down being a God and all.
Back to top Go down
Tmartz

Tmartz

Last Man Standing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Man Standing    Last Man Standing  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:53 pm

I think we all know my answer so I'll stay out of it.
Back to top Go down
Gamana

Gamana

Last Man Standing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Man Standing    Last Man Standing  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:55 pm

Too good for my posts
Back to top Go down
Tmartz

Tmartz

Last Man Standing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Man Standing    Last Man Standing  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:58 pm

No but Cap would win. Why? He is a winner.
Back to top Go down
Gamana

Gamana

Last Man Standing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Man Standing    Last Man Standing  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:13 pm

That's only 1 question bro..... Also how is he going to beat Thor?
Back to top Go down
Tmartz

Tmartz

Last Man Standing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Man Standing    Last Man Standing  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:18 pm

Hawkeye goes first. Runner up is iron man. Cap can pick up Thors Hammer so he would use it against him.
Back to top Go down
Burlyflash

Burlyflash

Last Man Standing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Man Standing    Last Man Standing  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:21 pm

I can't even pretend to join in... I don't know that much about super heroes at all lol
Back to top Go down
http://tiermonster.com/p/Burlyflash
Tmartz

Tmartz

Last Man Standing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Man Standing    Last Man Standing  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Also Iron Man would be smart enough to team up with Cap till the end then turn on Cap. Cap would know this and be ready for it. He is always 2 steps ahead.
Back to top Go down
Gamana

Gamana

Last Man Standing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Man Standing    Last Man Standing  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Tmartz wrote:
Also Iron Man would be smart enough to team up with Cap till the end then turn on Cap. Cap would know this and be ready for it. He is always 2 steps ahead.

Lol this is true Iron man is dumb. I don't think you give Hawk Eye enough credit man. I think he outlasts Wasp, Ant Man, and Iron Man. It was tough for me not to have Cap in the final two. In the end I just think the Black Panther could take him.
Back to top Go down
Tmartz

Tmartz

Last Man Standing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Man Standing    Last Man Standing  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:24 pm

I respect that.
Back to top Go down
Prescious

Prescious

Last Man Standing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Man Standing    Last Man Standing  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:17 am

I feel like this is in need of a universe check. In the Ultimate universe, Ant Man is a bit of a douche. He isn't nearly as peaceful. If we were to have it be place in just a general sense, I would place money in his corner. Being able to shift sizes and so quickly is just too much of a powerful tool. Going into a gruesome factor, he would be able to shift to a micro size, fly into your ear drum, expand and blast a brain onto the walls as well as competitors.

First to die: Wasp -This angers Ant Man into a more furious rage.
Runner up: This would be difficult. Black Panther and Iron man would both be able to track Ant Man decently, however, there attention wouldn't be on him from the start. Iron Man would be able to take down Ant Man if it weren't for Thor going after the most arrogant of them all, followed closely by himself. Now Black Panther on the other hand, has the ability to not only be amazingly agile, but has the Vibranium as a weapon, much like Captain. This is why he would be the runner up. Though Captain has a Shield made of the same material, I feel Black Panther would be able to best him through his hunting capabilities.
Victor: Ant Man, as stated above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last Man Standing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Man Standing    Last Man Standing  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Man Standing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
5tKgaming :: General :: General-
Jump to: